Vehicle Clamping

JKP “Parking Servis” Beograd is on the basis of Article 18g of the Decision of public car parks (City of Belgrade Gazette no. 12/10 – proof read text 37/11, 42/11 and 1/14) authorized to clamp a parked vehicle for the period of 24 hours in accordance with the Law in order to collect outstanding debts.

The vehicle is CLAMPED and cannot be moved from the public car park and the warning sticker with the information about the conditions of de-clamping is put on the visible place.

The order for vehicle clamping is issued only if there are three :
  • there is an outstanding debt for at least two daily parking tickets,
  • it is not possible to identify the driver i.e. the vehicle owner through Republic of Serbia judicial authorities database,
  • it is not possible to enforce a process of debt collection.

VEHICLE DE-CLAMPING INSTRUCTIONS:
If the driver i.e. the vehicle owner pays the outstanding debts and submit a proof of payment within 24 hours from clamping, the vehicle will be de-clamped as soon as possible during the car park opening hours.
If the period of 24 hours expires and the driver does not submit the proof of payment the vehicle will be moved from the public car park and towed away to the depot for removed cars.
SETTLING THE DEBT:
IN TOTAL – The outstanding debt can be paid as a lump sum, by paying the debt in total including the interest accrued up to the day the vehicle is clamped. The debtor files a form for settling the debt and signs a statement that he understands the conditions of the debt settlement and he also signs a debt declaration.

IN INSTALLMENTS – The debt can be settled in installments by paying the total sum of the principal and the interest accrued up to the day of the vehicle clamping and a written agreement shall be entered into. The conditions for signing such agreement are following:

  • Settling the debt in installments can only be approved to an individual with a residence on the territory of the Republic of Serbia;
  • The debtor (an agreement signatory) can only be a vehicle owner or authorized user;
  • The minimal amount of outstanding debt is 50 000 00 dinars (fifty thousand dinars);
  • The amount of first installment is 30% of the total debt on the day of agreement signing;
  • The number of installments of the remaining 70% of the debt is defined in reference to the total amount of the debt:
Total amount of the outstanding debt First installment – 30% of the total debt Number of installments for the remaining part of the debt – 70%
From 50.000,00 to 150.000,00 At the Company’s pay desks 6
From 150.000,00 to 250.000,00 At the Company’s pay desks 10
Over 250.000,00 At the Company’s pay desks 12

After the first installment of 30% of the total debt is paid on the day of signing the agreement, the Debtor is issued with a receipt which is a proof of payment for the vehicle de-clamping..
Upon the proof of payment is submitted referred to Paragraph 4 of this article our employee shall de-clam the vehicle i.e. transfer of the removed car.
VEHICLE DE-CLAMPING:
Upon submitting the proof of paying the debt, our employee shall de-clam the vehicle and if the vehicle has been moved from the public car park because 24 hours have expired, the debtor can take his vehicle only after submitting the proof of payment.
To get more information about the de-clamping the vehicle owner can contact our JKP ‘Parking Servis’ Customer service during opening hours of general car parks, from Monday to Friday between 07.00 and 21.00 and on Saturday between 07.00 and 14.00. You can also ring telephone number +381 11 3035-400 write to: info@parking-servis.co.rs.
Customer service and pay desks are on the following addresses:

  • 31 Takovska Street
  • 51 Mileševska Street
  • 7 Kraljice Marije Street