What is a Prepaid Card?
The Prepaid Card allows drivers to park their vehicles in the public garages and car parks simplifying entrance and exit, with no need to wait in line for a cashier or a pay station.
Using a Prepaid Card is simple – By pressing the card at the machine upon entry or exit of the garage or car park a barrier gate arm is going up, while the credit on the Card is reduced by the parking cost.
Prepaid Cards are available at the cashiers of the public garages and car parks and at the Customer Service Offices for the price of 650 dinars with no parking credit. The Card should be reloaded with credit prior activation and prior to your first entrance.
Prepaid Cards can be reloaded at the public garages and car parks – at the cashiers and toll stations or electronically – if Card is personalized. Cards can be reloaded at the cashiers from 100 to 9.900 dinars (only in the unit values of 100 dinars), at the pay station in the amount of 500 to 9.500 dinars (only in the unit values of 500 dinars) and electronically from 1.000 to 9.000 dinars (only in the unit values of 1.000 dinars). Cards can be reloaded up to a maximum of 9.900 dinars.
Prepaid Card has a validity period of three years, starting from the date of activation.
- When Non-Personalized card expires, remaining balance can’t be transferred onto another card
- When Prepaid Card expires, the User can buy a new Card, by established procedures
Prepaid Card Personalization
Personalization of Prepaid Card requires a registration on a Web Portal of “Parking Servis”. Personalization of Card features the following benefits:
- electronic reloading of the Card in the amount of 1.000, 2.000, 3.000, 4.000 … up to 9.000 dinars;
- a 5% discount on electronic reloading of the Card for the amount of 1.000 to 4.000 dinars;
- a 10% discount on electronic reloading of the Card for the amount of 5.000 to 9.000 dinars;
- a Card report (listing) upon request;
- an opportunity to transfer a balance of unused funds, in the case of expired, lost or damaged Card;
The user of the Personalized Prepaid Card via electronic reloading of the Card, acquires:
a 5% discount
during electronic reloading of the Card in the amount of 1.000, 2.000, 3.000 and 4.000 dinars, as an example, for reload in the amount of:
a 10% discount
- 1.000 dinars pays 950 dinars
- 2.000 dinars pays 1.900 dinars
- 3.000 dinars pays 2.850 dinars
- 4.000 dinars pays 3.800 dinars
on electronic reloading of the Card in the amount of 5.000, 6.000,7.000, 8.000 and 9.000 dinars, as an example, for reload in the amount of:
- 5.000 dinars pays 4.500 dinars
- 6.000 dinars pays 5.400 dinars
- 7.000 dinars pays 6.300 dinars
- 8.000 dinars pays 7.200 dinars
- 9.000 dinars pays 8.100 dinars
|PARKING FACILITIES THAT SUPPORT PREPAID CARD
- Garage “OBILIĆEV VENAC” – Obilićev venac No. 14-16
- Garage “MASARIKOVA” – Masarikova No. 4
- Garage “ZELENI VENAC” – Kralјice Natalije No. 13
- Garage “PIONIRSKI PARK” – Dragoslava Jovanovića No. 2
- Garage “VUKOV SPOMENIK” – Corner of Kraljice Marije and Ruzveltova Street
- Garage “DR ALEKSANDRA KOSTIĆA” – Dr Aleksandra Kostića No. 15
- Garage “BOTANIČKA BAŠTA” – Vojvode Dobrnjca No. 10
- Garage “BABA VIŠNјINA” – Baba Višnjina No. 38-42
- Car park „BELVIL” – the corner of J. Gagarina, Bulevar Crvene armije i M. Hristića Street
- Car park “VIŠKA” – Maksima Gorkog No. 2
- Car park “VMA” – Crnotravska No. 17
- Car park “DONјI GRAD” – Karađorđeva No. 2-4
- Car park “KALEMEGDAN” – Mali Kalemegdan bb
- Car park “KAMENIČKA” – Kamenička No. 8
- Car park “MEĐUNARODNI TERMINAL” – Parking for passenger vehicles at “Blok 43″
- Car park “MILAN GALE MUŠKATIROVIĆ” – Tadeuša Košćuška No. 63
- Car park “NOVI BEOGRAD” – Bulevar Mihajla Pupina No. 167, in front of SO Novi Beograd
- Car park “POLITIKA” – Makedonska No. 29
- Car park “SAVA CENTAR” – Milentija Popovića No. 9
- Car park “SLAVIJA” – Prote Mateje No. 1 i 2
- Car park “CVETKOVA PIJACA” – Živka Davidovića bb
- Car park “ČUKARICA” – Šumadijski trg, in front of SO Čukarica
Prepaid Card is available at any public garage or car park managed by PUC “Parking Servis“, except at garage „Baba Višnjina“ and car park „Ada Ciganlija“.