To submit your request online, complete all the required fields in the application form. Submitted data must be accurate. If you have made any mistakes with the information submitted online, referring to misspelled or non-existent email address, your application will not be processed.
Please, acknowledge that you are submitted complete and accurate information.
For further information about online requests you may contact The Customer Service.Other Services Requests and Information:
- BABY PARKING TICKETS
- Parents of the babies younger than a year will get free „Baby parking tickets“, which will grant them 30 hours of free parking in all parking zones in Belgrade. Baby parking tickets are issued at Customer Service branches in Takovska no. 31, Kraljice Marije no. 7 and Milesevska no. 51. from 07:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday and from 07:00 to 14:00 on Saturday. In order to get this ticket, parents must submit to inspection their ID, vehicle registration and a baby birth certificate.
- ON-STREET PARKING PLACES RESERVATION
- Legal entities (businesses) with head offices in the zone areas and disabled persons, residents of the zone, are eligible to apply for a reserved parking place. The application has to be submitted to the City Of Belgrade Department of Traffic. More details you can find on its website www.bgsaobracaj.rs.
- PRIVILEGED PARKING PERMIT FOR THE DISABLED PERSONS’ VEHICLES
- Disabled persons’ parking ticket can be obtained for a person with a certificate issued by the Citys’ Department for Social Care. More information, you can find here - www.euprava.gov.rs.
- Persons with disabilities can, also, apply for reserved parking places. The application has to be submitted to the City Of Belgrade Department of Traffic. You can read more details here - www.bgsaobracaj.rs.