Where is my vehicle?
Where is my vehicle?
: Enter you cars plate number in format BG123456 (without spaces or dashes).
Please, note the following:
- When taking the car at some of ‘Parking Servis’ locations (Staro sajmište, Ada Ciganlija or Dunavska) it is necessary to provide:
- ID card and a vehicle licence (vehicle owner)
- ID card, vehicle licence and authorisation for the person who takes the vehicle or sale contract
- ID card, vehicle licence and authorisation for the person who takes the vehicle (on the company’s letterhead)
- In the case that the reason for the transfer vehicle is violation sanctioned by the Ministry of Interior (MUP) a misdemeanor warrant should be payed within 8 days. Owners of vehicles with foreign license plates, it is necessary to pay a misdemeanor warrant before taking the vehicle.
- 72 hours after the vehicle is towed to one of the JKP ‘Parking Servis’ locations, storage charges start. They are 500,00 dinars per day for private cars or 700,00 dinars for cargo vehicles, and are charged when taking the vehicle.
- Ministry of the Interior – Traffic Police
- A vehicle which violated the traffic rules is towed away by order of Traffic Police, Communal Police, City or Municipal Communal Inspection. Depending on which department issued the order for the vehicle to be towed you can ask for the information or make a complaint to the following departments:
– Ljermontova 12a, 3470-200
- City of Belgrade
- Secretariat for Communal Police
– Makenzijeva 31, 2453-142
- City of Belgrade – City Inspection Department
– 27. marta 43-45 Street, 3227-241
- Municipal communal inspectors:
- Savski venac, Kneza Miloša 69, 2061-786, 2061-790, 064/81-41-215, (08.00-16.00)
- Stari grad, Makedonska 42, 3300-690, 322-5512, 064/81-41-212, (08.00-21.30)
- Voždovac, Ustanička 53, 244-0059 loc. 201, 202, (08.00-16.00)
- Vračar, Njegoševa 77, 3081-567, 064/81-41-218, (08.00-16.00)
- Zemun, Magistratski trg 1, 2612-251, (08.00-16.00)
- Zvezdara, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 77, 3405-662, 064/81-41-213, (08.00-16.00)
- Čukarica, Šumadijski trg 2, 3552-322 loc. 265, (08.00-16.00)
- Novi Beograd, Bul. Mihajla Pupina 167, 310-6872, (08.00-16.00)
- Palilula, Takovska 12, 323-6221 lok. 168,150, 064/81-41-214, (08.00-16.00)
- Rakovica, Miška Kranjca 12, 3051-752, 3051-788 loc. 152, (08.00-18.00)