Monthly SubscriptionsFor residents, persons with disabilities and legal entities whose head offices are located in the zone areas
1. Privileged parking tickets – PPT
A privileged ticket is issued for the vehicle which is in applicant’s ownership, only for the zone they live in, allowing them to park their vehicle at the first available place without the time limitation. The residents of the particular zone can park their car without the time limit only if they find the parking place themselves in the zone they live in or compatible one. Privileged tickets for the residents and disabled persons who live in a zone area are issued only for the zone they live in.
Privileged tickets for the residents and disabled persons who live in a zone area are issued only for the zone they live in.
|The following documentation is necessary for residents:|
- identity card and driving licence, as a proof that they live in a zone area and the ownership of the particular (passenger) vehicle.
|The following documentation is necessary for legal entities:|
- Request for PPT (on the company’s letterhead)
- Authorization for the person who submits the application on behalf of the company (on the company’s letterhead)
- Certificate from the Business Register Agency, a photocopy
- PIB – a photocopy
- If PPT is for the address that is not written in the APR form, than the following is needed:
- certified photocopy of business premises sale contract or the ownership certificate (if the business premises are owned) or
- certified photocopy of business premises lease contract (if the premises are rented) or
- other documents suitable for gaining of the rights
- Driving licence for the (passenger) cars which PPT is applied for – original to inspection and a photocopy
- If the employed person is applying for the PPT it is necessary to provide the employment contract and the proof that the vehicle is registered in his name
Users can get e-Privileged parking ticket via web application “Parking servis”:
Read more: How to get e-Privileged parking ticket?Decision
2. Privileged tickets for the disabled persons – DPT
Disabled parking ticket (DPT) can be obtained if you have a valid Certificate which is issued in City Department for war veterans and disabled persons, allowing them to use their right parking a vehicle at the designated places free of charge.
DPT applies to the territory of the Republic of Serbia, for the issuing year. When receiving the DPT at our Customer Centre, applicants are obligated to hold the following documentation:
- a valid certificate which is issued in City Department for war veterans and disabled persons
- two photographs 3,5 x 3cm
- drivers licence
- ID card
NOTICE: City Department for war veterans and disabled persons, 27. marta Street, No 43-45 , only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 09 a.m. to 01 p.m.. More information: phone 011/330-90-92 or its web page.
3. Parking places reservation – RPK
By the Regulation of public car parks legal entities and people with disability are entitled to reserve a parking place. If you want to reserve a parking place please contact the City Traffic Department, 27 March 43-45 Street when you also need to pay tax for this inquiry.
When you receive their reply you can take reserved parking tickets at ‘Parking Servis’ Customer Centres.
Parking ticket should be put on a noticeable place – at windscreen.
NOTICE: More information City Traffic Department – phone number 011/3309-207 or web page www.bgsaobracaj.rs